Frequently Asked Questions
What Are Acceptable Press Ready File Formats?
- 300 dpi print ready PDF file
- If not supplied a graphics charge as low as $7.50 will be charged to
generate a PDF from a finalized client supplied graphic file.
- Print ready pdf files must have fonts set to outline.
- Files that are to print with a bleed, must contain a bleed
- Bleeds must be opened to an additional 0.125 inches on all sides.
How Do I Send Digital Files?
- Electronic Materials may be e-mailed to our Graphic Designer or Customer Service Representatives.
- You can also upload files on any size to our FTP via our website www.mmplv.com and select your desired location.
What Are Acceptable Terms?
- Full payment is required at time of ordering
- Additional hours of Graphic Design services paid in full upon pick up. Graphic Design service based upon standard hourly rate.
What Are Standard Production Times?
- Unless otherwise stated, our standard production time is 5 business days after the customer’s written approval of the artwork.
What About Price Stability?
- We endeavor to maintain price stability but, because of external factors outside our control such as paper prices, our prices quoted in this brochure are subject to change without notice.